Wednesday, July 6, 2011

New toppings for veggie burgers

I wish I would have taken photos tonight at dinner with my sister, brother-in-law, and their friend in St. Paul. They were going to a Perfect Circle at Roy Wilkins and Brittney Spears was playing at the Excel Center so the streets were crowded with big haired, short skirt blonds. We met at Patrick's Pub for burgers one block from the venue. The black bean burger was topped with blue cheese and a large fried onion ring :) I'd like to make up some other good creative burger toppings. It won't be the same as the onion ring bean burger with Brittney want-a-be surrounding me though!

1 comment:

  1. Mexican burger: avocado, shredded lettuce, crumbled tortilla chips, and pepper jack on a black bean patty

    or what about...

    Hawaiian: pineapple ring, bbq sauce, banana peppers, and swiss on a original patty

    ReplyDelete